Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ryleigh's First Swim

Our friends came to town last weekend and stayed in a hotel so we got to go swimming in the pool. Ryleigh had never been swimming before. She absolutely loved it. The second we put her in she started paddling her arms and kicking her legs. She didn't stop until we took her out. I think we have a fish on our hands. Look out Georgia and Florida, here we come this summer.
Ready to go! I think she knew what the swim suit meant. Look at how excited she is.
Taking the plunge
Still going strong

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way cute suit that she has! We can't wait for her to come swimming in our neck of the woods this summer. Is she going to do swimming lessons this summer?However, is it "she new" or "she knew"?? :)

Devin and Shannon Larsen said...

Ooops! Thanks for catching that. That's embarassing. I always check before I publish because I hate spelling words wrong. It is fixed now.