Monday, March 1, 2010

A Day with Dad

A few weeks ago Ryleigh started pushing herself to standing. This last week she started pulling herself to standing up using anything she can. Devin gets to stay home with Ryleigh on Mondays and he absolutely loves it. He got a picture of her today pushing her stroller which she has only done one other time. Of course it was when he was home with her Thursday morning. I tried to get her to do it all weekend and was not successful. I get to work this morning and Devin text me a picture of her doing it again. So not fair.




He was also able to get this picture that we have been trying to get for a few months now. She loves to suck her thumb and hold her blanket when she is tired and going to bed. Every time we have tried to take the picture she stops doing it. It is so stink'n cute. I love it.



2 comments:

McDowell Family said...

I get to see it everyday! I love when she get's all snuggled with her blanket, or coat or snot rag! Anything soft!

Unknown said...

So cute! I can't believe how big she is getting and how much hair she has. So fun that she's playing with the baby stroller. Ashlyn will love to play dolls with her this summer when ya'll are here. And she looks more and more like you every day...I wish I could say the same for my 2 munchkins darn it.