Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Not Too Sleepy After All

Ryleigh was pretty grouchy and crabby after bringing her home from Auntie's today so I thought she needed a nap. I put her in her crib and she hollered for about 30 seconds and then I hear her playing around and laughing immediately after. I gave it about 5 minutes and decided she wasn't too sleepy after all. This is what she was doing when I went to get her.

Thank goodness for the bumpers in her crib. Iguess she pretended to be tired so I would put her in her crib so she could play. She might be a rough one.

2 comments:

werleinfam said...

That is adorable! Who knows where they get these bees in their bonnets! Seeing her try to chew on her crib reminds me of my little beaver!

Unknown said...

Too funny, the kids thought she was pretty funny. She seemed a little tipsy...what ya been feeding her, momma? I love the new crib, way cute. Is her hair on the reddish side? It's never looked like it before, but it does in the video. And what's with knawing on the rail? You and Tammy must've given birth to beavers, my kids never did that. :) Better get a guard on it before she ruins it.