Sunday, April 19, 2015

Happy 4th Birthday, Bailey!

Bailey's birthday is on Monday but we celebrated it yesterday with Uncle Travis's family and Shawnle.  With moving, I didn't want to plan a kid birthday party.  At the new house, we will have a joint kid party for her and Ryleigh.

She requested a Daniel Tiger birthday cake.  Lucky for me, she already had the Daniel Tiger figures from Christmas.  I tried a lazy way to make your cake look like it had fondant.  It did not work.  Next time I will stick with the real stuff.





Aunt Nicole got her unicorn Stompeez.


And Auntie Ann made her an Ana hat to go with her Ana dress up clothes.

We love this girl so much and are grateful she is part of our family.  She told us when she turned 4 she would stop sucking her thumb.  Saturday morning I reminded her of that and she said, "I am not 4 yet!" and stuck her thumb in her mouth with an attitude.  Today she told Devin she will stop when she is 5.  She keeps us laughing, that's for sure.


No comments: