Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Ryleigh!

Thursday was Ryleigh's 4th Birthday.  Devin decided to take the day off since he doesn't get home until 10 on Thursdays and I have days I have to use before I lose them so I took it off too.  We decided to take our annual trip to the zoo.
We take a picture of each of the girls on the baby tiger each year.


Ryleigh posed for this one all on her own.

Ryleigh enjoyed feeding the goats.  Bailey wouldn't come close! 


Ryleigh's favorite animal




Ryleigh chose Arctic Circle for dinner and then we headed home to open presents.

Saturday we had a few kids and her cousins over for a party.  It was hot enough, we decided to make it a pool party. 

Ryleigh requested a Princess Tiana birthday cake this year.  I was pretty impressed at how it turned out.

Last year we started a pinata tradition for her birthday.  I opted not to make it this year and instead, bought one at the party store for 8 bucks.  So worth it!
Bailey

Ryleigh

Zach

Thanks for celebrating with us!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome job on the cake! I am impressed!! Can't believe she is 4 already, little cutie!