Sunday, May 20, 2012

Ryleigh's Best Friend

We were dog sitting Ryleigh's favorite dog in the world last week.  I was outside doing some yard work and asked Ryleigh if she wanted to come outside and play with Archie.  She told me no and that Archie was going to stay inside and play with her.  I came inside to check on her a few minutes later...


Ryleigh had some how moved Archie's kennel to the other side of the house and was playing in it with him.  He wasn't very thrilled but Ryleigh was on cloud nine.  She kept talking to him like he was a person the whole time he was here.  She even asked him at one point, if he wanted to go play upstairs.  My friend always tries to pawn Archie off on us since Ryleigh loves him so much.  She even tried to give him to Ryleigh for her birthday.  I thought about it for a second when Archie would wake Ryleigh up in the mornings and she would be as happy as ever.  That doesn't happen EVER, when we wake her up.  

No comments: