Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Ryleigh!


Thanks for Lady and the Tramp Grandma!

She couldn't figure out how to get the two presents separated Aunt Nicole.  She tried real hard and eventually got the ribbon undone.

Thanks other Grandma for my purple blanket with Mickey and Minnie on it!  I sleep with it every night now.

Thanks Mom and Dad for my new bike!

She was waiting for me to get home so she could go ride her new bike and fell asleep.

She can't quite get it moving on her own yet.  But at least she can reach the peddles.

I made a pinata for the party today. 

       
Ryleigh took the first few swings.

 
It made it long enough for 5 kids to take a few swings at it and Madison finally broke it.

Minnie Mouse cupcakes for the party.


Everyone singing Happy Birthday to the birthday girl.

Thanks everyone for celebrating with us!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Soo fun! She looks so much older in these pics. Good job on the piñata, totally worth it. Cake and cupcakes were adorable too! Glad to be done for another year?

Unknown said...

Umm I couldn't help notice that nobody is blindfolded for the piñata...and it still took 5 kids to break it??

Melissa F said...

What a cute party! I'm jealous of her bike. We shipped a bike for Leah, but the movers left one of the training wheels behind and we forgot to order some and now it's too late so she is still riding her tricycle with her knees hitting the handle bars.
Hey, I heard a rumor that you make your own laundry soap. I have been wanting to try a recipe off Pinterest, but if I know someone who actually likes their recipe that'd be better.

Kim said...

Glad to see she loves the color purple. Great choice!!! She must have some of Grandma's genes in her after all.