Friday, November 14, 2014

Happy Halloween!

We went to our usual little local pumpkin patch again this year.  The kids love the hayride.


Ryleigh took awhile to pick her perfect pumpkin.  She kept changing her mind. 

Bailey found hers right away on the edge of the patch so she didn't have to walk around the big plants. 

Bentley wouldn't cooperate and look at the camera. 

Bailey wanted to paint hers again this year.  We tried putting Bentley's hand prints on his but it didn't work so we opted for a giant "B".  Ryleigh picked out Elsa (shocker) for me to carve on hers. 

I didn't let Devin get a pumpkin this year because I always end up finishing it.  I didn't really feel like carving 3 this year.  Ryleigh picked a captain kitty for me. 

While looking for costume ideas back in August one night, I came across a cute Elsa and Anna costume.  I showed Devin and the next morning he asked the girls if they wanted to be them for Halloween.  There was no turning back then.  I knew they would be one of many this year for Halloween but I couldn't change their minds.  But not everyone had an Elsa, Ann and an Olaf.  I had fun making all of their costumes. 





No comments: