Thursday, August 28, 2014

Kindergarten!

Ryleigh has been talking about going to kindergarten since her cousin Zachary was in kindergarten which was 3 years ago.  She always talked about riding the bus and couldn't wait.  The day for kindergarten finally came but she doesn't get to ride the bus since she is going to my school.  I thought she would be pretty upset but she is ok with it.  The other day I had a staff meeting after school and she wanted to go home so she asked if she could ride the bus home.  I had to explain that no bus at the school goes by our house.


She is loving it and is so sad that she doesn't get to go every day.  She goes Monday, Tuesday and every other Wednesday.  She loves her teacher, Mrs. Miller.  All of the teachers that have worked with her have stopped me in the hall to tell me how cute and sweet she is.  Hopefully it will be a great year and that she will learn lots.

No comments: