Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sledding at the Park

After Ryleigh had so much fun playing in the snow with her tube, we decided to buy a few sleds and hope for some more snow.  The weekend before Christmas we got another snowfall.  After our ward Christmas breakfast we headed to the park with some great sledding hills.

 
We started on a long, not so steep hill and decided it wasn't fast enough.
 
So we headed to a shorter, steeper hill.  The girls got a ride over there.

 
I only had my phone with me to take pictures and the sun was so bright I couldn't really see the screen to see what I was taking a picture of.  So these didn't turn out the best.  I wish I would have zoomed in a lot more.
 
Dad and Bailey 
 
Ry had no problem dragging the sled back up the hill after coming down. 
 
I don't know how many times Ryleigh went down but it was way more than the rest of us. 

After Bailey had had enough of the sledding, her and Dad played in the snow. 
 
We can't wait for more snow!  We might have to head to the mountains one weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun, that will make for a fun scrapbook page! I was sooo sad to not go up to the mountains and sled for Christmas Eve this year :( Remember the HUGE hill/bowl we would go for YM/YW snow activities? We found it..it is CRAZY on our boogie boards!