Saturday, January 19, 2013

She's Free!

We took the side off of Bailey's crib the other night.  I am happy to report she goes to bed like a champ and only comes out if she has pooped her pants.  I was a little nervous about naps but Devin said she did just fine yesterday when he was home and did just fine for me this morning after she pooped her pants.  She did however, fall out of it twice the other night but went right back to sleep when I put her back in it.  Now we are just working on her getting up in the middle of the night.  We were hoping it would change once she was in a bed but it hasn't.  Ryleigh is so excited that she is out of the crib because that means they get to get bunk beds.  Ryleigh had them picked out a long time ago.


Our little girl is growing up.  She has started saying a lot more words in the last month.  Next is getting her to stop sucking her thumb.  Then the potty training.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a big girl! She looks so tiny though, can't imagine her in a normal sized bed :) ya gonna use the nasty tasting nail polish or still traumatized from Ry picking all over when ya used it last time??

Devin and Shannon Larsen said...

That's why I haven't done it yet. Bailey has worse gag reflexes than Ryleigh did. I guess I just need to keep her near the toilet.