Saturday, December 1, 2012

Disney on Ice

Ryleigh and I waited 2 months for this show to happen.  It was such an awesome experience.  They did Princess and the Frog, Cinderella and Tangled.  We went with my sister-in-law and niece.  10 minutes into the show, Ryleigh said, "I've got to tell Bailey about this!"  Before the show was over, Ryleigh asked if we could come back.  It was so fun to watch how into it Ryleigh and Madison were.

I got a new camera for Christmas and Devin couldn't keep a secret so I got it early!  Just in time for this.  I took a ton of pictures and this isn't even half of them.






Ryleigh kept asking me why Cinderella's dress got ripped.  I kept telling her it was her mean step sisters.  Finally I asked her why the dress got ripped and she gave the same answer I kept giving her and she didn't ask again.

The mice were stinking cute

Loved the carriage


Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy introduced each story.  Every time they left the ice, Ryleigh asked where they went and when they would be back.  She was also concerned why Daisy didn't come.

Yep, there were two people inside



At the end, Minnie and Mickey came out dressed in white and gold followed by most of the princesses and their prince.




Ryleigh and I can't wait for Disney to come back to Boise.
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SOOO Jealous! I want to take Mariah sometime. Might have to look into that next year!

Unknown said...

So glad you guys were able to go because it was awesome! Definitely my favorite of all the shows we've been to! I am going to have to get some picture from ya when I scrapbook the page cause you got some really good ones!

McDowell Family said...

I want a new camera! Mine sucks compared to that!! Thanks for the fun evening!