Saturday, March 10, 2012

"I look pretty!"

Devin gets the girls ready on Thursdays and drops them off at my sister-in-laws around lunch time before he goes to work.  I always lay clothes out for them because who knows what he would put them in.  I got a call on my lunch on Thursday from Devin and he proceeded to tell me that Ryleigh picked out her own clothes.  He tried to describe the to me but I couldn't picture what it was that she had on.  While in the middle of the conversation my sister-in-law text me and asked, "Do you know what Ryleigh is wearing?"  I knew it had to be something very interesting.  I hoped she didn't plan on taking them in public that day.  Thankfully she hadn't.  I went and picked the girls up after school and she came up to me and said something along the lines of look mom, I look pretty!  She was obviously very proud of her clothing choice.


We were heading back to school for movie night so I told her we had to go home and change. Of course she asked why and I told her she couldn't wear that to my school.  The only way I could convince her to change was that Bailey and I were changing also.  My favorite part of her outfit are the purple Minnie Mouse socks!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hilarious! The skirt and shirt are Ashyln's and she use to always try and wear them together cause thy were both pink plaid....love it! Glad ya were the type of Mom to make her change:)