Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Break

Today is my last day of spring break:(  We didn't do a whole lot this week but I had a great time spending the week home with Ryleigh.  It makes me even more excited for summer vacation that is just right around the corner.


Last weekend we started to attempt to potty train Ryleigh.  It wasn't very successful so I gave up on Tuesday.  But we did get some cute pictures.
Books kept her attention on the potty for only the first few days.  After that, she hollered everytime we put her on the potty.

This one was her favorite to look at.

Yesterday we went over to my sister-in-laws house and we made adorable carseat covers for our new little ones.


Then we came home and played ball outside since it was a beautiful day.
Being cautious to not step in a doggie mess.

Walking in Lizzie's path


Today was another beautiful day so after we ran a few errands and got Ryleigh her first pair of flip flops, we headed to the park.








No comments: