Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Baaa"

Our ward Trunk or Treat was tonight so I took Ryleigh. She really got into it. She wanted to eat the first piece that was put in her bucket right away. I put it back in her bucket and we continued on. At every trunk, she would reach her hand out, they would give her the candy and she would put it right into her bucket. She carried her bucket the whole time. Everyone thought she was so cute in her lamb costume.

She didn't keep the hood on for very long.



On the way home she had her bucket in her lap. I turned around and she had a little tootsie roll opended just a little, taking tiny bites. I pulled over to take the wrapper off so she wouldn't eat it. Oops, I was too late. Tootsie roll was gone and no wrapper in sight.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Soooo cute! Good job on the costume! Glad she liked and had fun trick or treating...that age is great cause they can't eat that much candy and don't notice when Mom and Dad steal some! :)

Devin and Shannon Larsen said...

Exactly! Totally what we were thinking:)

Ellis Family said...

Did you make that costume? She looks adorable.

werleinfam said...

Ha ha! That's too funny about the tootsie roll! I am impressed with her trick-or-treating skills. I thought for sure Mariah would just want the 1st piece and be satisfied but she did same as Ryleigh put in bucket n kept going! You did a great job on her costume! She's adorable! Not gonna lie I buy the kids' costumes! I don't have a crafty bone in my body!