Sunday, April 5, 2009

HALLELUJAH!!

The forever long project of painting Ryleigh's room is finally
finished. It was worth the wait. I love it!! Devin even likes it
a lot. We are still planning on putting a chair rail to separate
the pink and the brown on the wall.


Lizzie has been shunned from this room since we started
this project. The moment we let her in she sniffed around
and hung out in it for quit awhile. She has been in there
numerous times since. I think she thinks this is her
new room as she had to be in the picture.




I still have lady bug decor I am going to put up
on the walls.

4 comments:

Ellis Family said...

You did a great job on the room. I love it. The colors are great, and what a fun ladybug theme. This little girl is so lucky to have such a cute room!!!

Cashelle said...

It's so cute!! It is getting so close. How exciting.

Mikidees said...

The ladybugs are super cute. I love pink and brown they look so nice. Good luck in your last month!

Melissa F said...

This is your cousin Melissa (Grace) by the way. I love the lady bugs. We have lady bugs in Leah's room, but hers is pink and green instead of brown. I love it! Cute baby.