Sunday, December 14, 2008

First Snowfall that Stuck

We woke up to snow on the ground this morning. We weren't sure how Lizzie was going to do with it since she freaked out about the first time she experienced rain. She was a little nervous to go out at first. When she did she just wanted to eat it all up. We couldn't get her back inside. When we did, she was sitting at the door ready to go out for some more.




At one point she sat down and started shivering but refused to come inside.



No, that is not a white beard and mustache she grew, it is just snow.



She also enjoyed running laps in it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That dog is all kinds of nuts! :) To cute! It's always fun to watch them play in the snow. WHat's with her acting like snow shovel and munching it up? Put that girl to work around the neighborhood to earn some extra money for your snowball! :)

Ellis Family said...

Hi Shani....This is you long lost roommate Sarah!!! I saw your blog off of Danica's, hope you don't mind that I took a peek. I saw Kristen awhile back, and she told me that you had gotten married...CONGRATULATIONS!! I was surprised to see it wasn't in the Portland temple. It looks like you are doing well, and are having lots of fun. Send me an email so I can invite you to our blog.
brsael@gmail.com